NETCenter can effectively collect IT Infra information and instantly present information related to IT Infra. In particular, the dashboard can present the status of IT services at multiple levels and can be designed flexibly according to needs. For example, the dashboard is based on the monitoring of a specific IT application (Application). The IT Infra devices that can be associated with IT application services form one or more multi-level dashboards to allow IT managers to easily and immediately grasp the IT application service’s real-time status, making it easier for IT services to identify root causes. Through the data reporting system, IT managers can understand IT Infra issues, thereby improving the IT Infra resource allocation and improving IT information service stability and IT architecture flexibility.
- Real-time monitoring and auto-provisioning based on CPU & Memory monitoring, line load, interface traffic and network transmission quality, ensure Quality of Service (QoS) where needed.
- Supports command (CLI) method for backup configuration through encryption telnet or SSH. Backup command scripts check for changes during the backup process and support many vendors for easy backup of device configuration files.
- The node event function supports customized keywords, filter conditions, and severity levels to search historical data, making it easy to identify trends and diagnose problems.
- Up to 13 kinds of SLA reports can be generated according to the company’s needs for daily, weekly, and monthly reports. Fields, lines, and interfaces can also be selected based on your needs.
- Intuitive traffic light service concept provides a quick understanding of device status, and presents event details to quickly find the source of the problem.
- Automatic detection/identification and mapping of multi-level network topologies and keyword search provide powerful network search capabilities.
- Powerful real-time performance monitoring, including: CPU load statistics, data error rate, inbound/outbound packet flow including discarded packets, failure analysis, and many more performance metrics.